Double A Paper, The Premium Quality Copy Paper Brand introduced in 2000, has been the leading copy paper brand in Thailand for consecutive years and now being the premium copy paper brand for the world.
– Use For Copy Machine, Laser Printer, Inkjet Printer.
– Great smoothness for greater Office Efficiency and Confidence in Performance Delivery.
– Cleaner, Brighter Whiter – Thicker Sheet Paper for Overall Superior Result.
– Ideal for high volume office machines.
– Two-sided usage gives the paper sheet high opacity.
– Smooth paper surface makes sharp printing and copying.
– Pack 500 Sheets (1 Ream).
– Moist protected wrapper.
– No jam in Photocopy machines
– No double feed
– Stay flat after copying (even in laser)
– Leave no dust in the copy machine
– White and clean, Smooth and bulky
– No see through pring in both side
– Best result in Photocopy machines, Laser printers, Inkjet printer, Fax, etc.
EXCLLENT PERFORMANCE DUE TO THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
-Moisture Control – Makes the sheets stay flat in the copier and enchances runability
-Low Dust Content – Minimizing Your copier runing cost.
-Good Opacity – Double sided copying of the best quality
-Smoothness _ Improving Printing Quality.
-Bulky Sheet – Enhancing smooth runnability
Best For Use with your
2 side copying
Double A is developed for the most demanding inkjet and laser printers as well as low/high volume copiers and fax machines in order to meet the demands on printability and runnability.
The paper has omni-direction copying ability. The paper is also suitable for preprint in offset.
Features and Benefits
Perfect for high-quality printing and copying
Super high whiteness produces outstanding clarity and contrast for all graphics and text
Precision-cut edges for trouble-free performance
User-friendly box design with built-in handle for easy carrying, tear slot perforation for easy access to the reams and label for filing
The paper is suitable for all office equipment using the xerographic principle available in the mark established brands like Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Kodak, Oce, etc